Originated from Whole Foods Market
In this recipe, it calls for 2 cups of spinach, but I only used 1 cup and then added in the kava! It exceeded my expectations, honestly.
- 2 cups baby spinach or roughly chopped spinach leaves (about 2 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup unsweetened plain almondmilk
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 large or 2 small ripe, juicy mangoes, roughly chopped
- 1 small small banana (optional)
In a blender, purée spinach, ice, almondmilk, mint, lime juice and mangoes until smooth. Taste and add banana for extra sweetness, if desired. Serve immediately.
I went with the banana and also added some orange since my mangoes weren’t as ripe as i would’ve liked them to be. Have fun with it, switch it up to your liking!